Tuesday, February 24, 2009
The List Grows
I was going to write that I am out of sugar and refuse to buy more for at least a month and stick to it. I was going to write that we don't really buy many sweets in our home and our fall back is probably how easily I can whip up some vanilla pudding or a batch of cookies and how quickly they can disappear. I was going to tell you how I sick and tired I am of finishing dinner and feeling like I need that bite of something sweet even though that was all but gone in the summer. I am going to have to put a pin in that one and shove it off to the side because someone in our home turns 15 next week and it wouldn't be the same with out a birthday cake.
BTW- Said "almost 15 year old" as also reminded me that Pi Day is just around the corner and is already making requests.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]