Thursday, July 17, 2008
Kickin' the Kids to the Curb
After a few weeks of summer holidays, this week has finally clicked. While the G unit naps in the afternoons, E has graciously taken K to the park. They get to go outside and be as loud as possible (and if they are really lucky, catch the ice cream truck) and I get some alone time to work on a secret project I have up my sleeve. The littlest man has slept much better this week- both during the day and at night- and I have maintained my sanity.
Comments:
<< Home
Let's just say the palms of my hands are stained pink and the perceptive one has noticed. Between cutting watermelon, picking raspberries and making homemade raspberry marshmallows there are plenty of things to take her off my trail!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

