Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Quick Brain Dump
- People can be so rude. I am still bothered by the check out girl at the pharmacy (one cash away) who said to me yesterday " Wow! Someone picked the wrong time of year to get pregnant!" I shot the lady a pretty nasty look but seriously, I am getting pretty tired of people saying it in a symapthetic way let alone this chicks tone.
- We enjoyed a great night out last night. The Oakville Wind Orchestra is doing concerts in the park (my favourite park at that) for the next bunch of Tuesdays. We grabbed a picnic dinner, a blanket, sat on a hill and enjoyed the music. Great chance for E to get a little music theory dumped in his brain with out him fully knowing it. K seemed to really enjoy herself too. She grabed a few stray sticks on the ground and conducted the trees.
- I've got a hot date for tomorrow night! E and I are going to see the new Harry Potter movie in IMAX 3D! *If the husband notices how excited I get to go and see a movie do you think He'll take me to one too?*
Comments:
<< Home
Answer to your last question is absolutely not. Men tend to be dense about those things. Best just to just tell him directly.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
