Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I am pregnant, uncomfortable and just peeved

I made several stops today on our way home from swim lessons. We had errands to run and since I've been semi housebound while our basement is renovated, there are things that deserately need to get done.

EVERY SINGLE PLACE I WENT, I WOULD PASS AN IDLING CAR ON THE WAY IN AND IT WOULD STILL BE IDLING ON THE WAY OUT!

I don't understand. People complain about gas prices- idling wastes gas. Every litre of gas a vehicle burns produces 2.4kg of CO2. I thought Al Gore brushed the mainstream up on this concept.

It is 39 degrees outside and the air quality sucks. What happened to inforcing the 5 minute rule? Even if it is above 27 and air conditioning is "required" for comfort, could these people not take the thirty secon walk into the air conditioned building they are parked at?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]