Sunday, February 11, 2007

Fuzzy


I have felt like posting this picture for a while, not only does it sum up how I have been feeling lately but if you look into the centre and cross your eyes slightly you start to see something more along the lines of this...


Comments:
YAY! Congratulations.
 
If this means what I think it means, I'm very happy for you guys! Hope all is well!
 
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
 
Wow!!! And you told us your were done, you fibber! ;) That's fabulous news, Jenn! Now I want details! When are you due? How long have you known? Was this a surprise? What do E and K think? How are YOU feeling (besides fuzzy)?!

Hugs to all of you!
 
I was wondering if something was going on as you usually update your blog weekly. Congratulations to you Jenn, Chris, Elliot and Kyra!
Anna
 
Congratulations - you'll now have enough for a futsal team, Chris :o) Seriously, that is amazing, I hope mom's doing well!

Cara~
 
Wow...that's super! Congratulations!!
 
wahoo! congratulations :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]