Saturday, January 13, 2007
Hey Cara- I thought it was weird when you did it but...

...my own off spring has done the same thing! Running around the family room with a cheek of food, I told K to stop and either finish what was in her mouth or spit it out before running around. And spit it out she did. A whole cheek full of popcorn husks- ate the popped fluffy stuff and left the hard bits. If only she could figure out how to open the window hey!
Comments:
<< Home
Well, what can you say, the kid has talent! I know everyone wishes their children were as talented as me, but Jenn you are the lucky one :o)
BTW I laughed out loud for 5 mins when I read that posting!
Cara ~
Post a Comment
BTW I laughed out loud for 5 mins when I read that posting!
Cara ~
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
