Friday, December 22, 2006

This will drive me batty for sure!

I recieved my WHOYC gift exhange parcel yesterday! The return address is from Ottawa so I almost opened it thinking it was for one of the kids from back home. I hadn't thought I would get it so soon but I sits on the dining room table taunting me everytime I go by. I have checked the rules three times and they haven't changed. "Do NOT OPEN your gift until AT LEAST Jan 10 2007". By nature, I hate suprizes and have been known to snoop in the past. The only thing to do now is cross refence screen names on the list of bloggers- but there are three with that first name! Once the hectic pre-christmas rush dies down I will have to check out a new blog or two!

Comments:
So what was your gift you had to wait for?
Anna
 
Still patiently waiting for a consenus on when to open them. I'm considering this therapy!
 
By the way what does WHOYC stand for?
Anna
 
You can open it now, in case you didn't see the update. :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]