Friday, December 01, 2006

Let Them Eat Cake

I have dropped off my first two cakes and it feels great. The check is in the bank and I can start brainstorming fro next weeks creations. I am doing mostly birthday character cakes right now and am building a portfolio of sorts so that people who book parties can choose a design. Today I did a Ninja Turtle cake (can you believe they are still around!) and an Incredibles cake and K had a meltdown when we got back in the car after dropping them off. She wanted her cakes back. I guess it is going to take her a few weeks to get used to the idea that they are not for her.

Comments:
Congrats Jenn! Sounds like you're going to have fun with this venture.
Anna

Teenage mutant ninja turtles are making a come back, along with everything else we grew up with :o)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]