Friday, December 08, 2006

Grrrrrrr

Our curling game for tonight has been cancelled because, try as we might, we cannot get a spare. Now I am grumpy. But what better way to get it off your chest than click at a keyboard, and so I rant...
Why is it that a store that not only carries groceries but also has a full service pharmacy, toy store, kitchen and bath store, and clothing store, jams the entrances so full that only one cart can come or leave the store at a time.
Well, they must be on to something because I went in for three items and my purse was $91 dollars lighter by the time I left. I wouldn't be so grouchy if it was fun stuff but we are talking necessities and cleaning products here. I also forgot the coupons for two of the items I planned to buy.
*note to self: the regular price of My Little Ponies is 65% cheaper at said grocery store than the price at Big Toy Store that we were at two days ago. These little aggravations will have me tying tinsel into a noose in no time.

Comments:
The bottleneck is specifically designed to slow consumers down as they enter the store. By doing so, they increase your exposure to items that you might purchase on impulse. Those consumer behaviour scientists know your every step...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]