Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Dizzy
I think my head has been spinning for the last day and a half. Looks like the cake thing is getting off the ground and I am terrified. I have so much to think of from opening bank accounts and logo design to GST and finding out what the newest ninja turtles look like for a cake that is ordered. I can so easily get caught up in the creative side that it is easy to push the logistical stuff under the rug. Thank goodness I have some support on that end!
Comments:
<< Home
Congrats Jenn! That's really exciting news! Does this mean I have to pay you if you bring dessert to a dinner again?
It's not mandatory to register for GST until you make more than $30,000 in sales. Check it out here!
Of course, C probably knows that...
Of course, C probably knows that...
Thanks for the well wishes. We are familiar with the $30,00 however, C is painfully aware that although he will probably have a key role in some aspects of this tiny venture, before I let him TELL me how things should be done I want to do all the research before we sit down and make our final plan. He calls it independance and me not wanting help until I am ready for it. I call it boning up on everything so I don't feel overwhelmed.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
