Thursday, October 19, 2006
What Would You Have Written?
While heading out to pick up a friend last night, an "older" couple crossed the street in front me and then stopped at the other side. Before I had a chance to turn the corner, the couple had bent down, wrote something in the wet cement, stood up, smiled at each other and walked away hand in hand. I have no idea what they wrote and I am tempted to stay away from that corner for a while as not disappointed but what my imagination thinks might be there. I can't seem to get the couple out of my head.
Comments:
<< Home
Awww..how sweet is that! At least I imagine it's sweet. I too would be scared to check it for fear of disappointment. Let me know when you get the nerve to sneak a peak.
Nat
Post a Comment
Nat
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
