Monday, October 09, 2006

Swiffer, Iron and a Bulding Block

One might ask them selves what these things have in common.

C pulled out these domestic items and toy to help teach me how to curl. We have our first game this Friday evening and unfortunately we were in Ottawa for the club's open house. Needless to say our first game will also be the first time I step onto a curling sheet. Thanks in part to my athletic abilities in another life I tend to pick up on things fairly quickly if they are broken down into their mechanics so C found this website and using swiffer for a broom, triangle building block for the hack and my underused iron for a rock I got my first lesson. Wish me luck on Friday!

Comments:
Good luck!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]