Thursday, September 07, 2006

Weeds



I am loving this show! I am loving this song and the opening credits. Is is bad that I think the third guy out the door of the coffee shop looks a bit like C?

I heard about Weeds last year and didn't realize it was being aired up here. Now into season two on showcase, I have zipped season one because what I really enjoy about the show is the dark humour and the characters themselves . C andI saw Mary Louise Parker on Broadway several years ago. She played an amazing character in Proof and did a much better job, IMHO, than Gweneth did in the film version. I finally got frustrated that I haven't recieved it even at the top of my ziplist and figured out I had my preferences set first season rather than reading the recaps on the website.

I haven't been this excited about a TV show since Six Feet Under (great show BTW, if you haven't seen it rent it, you will not be dissapointed)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]