Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Viva Las Vegas

I couldn't be more excited. I am going to Vegas! I' m going to see "O"! The later is probably the part I am most excited about although I am sure that once I get there I will be sucked into the atmosphere and love the sights and sounds aswell.

"O" is one of the many Cirque du Soleil shows that takes up residence in Las Vegas. This one is an aquatic show. It has a cast of 81 artists, performing in, on and above a 1.5 million gallon pool of water. The show opens with a five minute synchro routine with three women I competed against in what seems like a life time ago.

Comments:
O my! That sounds cool! Have fun!
 
I am so jealous!!!! I know you'll have a ton of fun.
Anna
 
That sounds awesome! When are you guys going?
 
That sounds awesome! When are you guys going?

Forgot to say that it's Cara :o)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]