Thursday, September 28, 2006
Nothing Says "Let's Party!" Like a Shot in the Arm
In honour of the Hep B Vaccine E and his class will be having next Tuesday, a party is in order. They are having a Princess Bride party to watch the movie and E has requested I make a cake. I caved, although I can admit it didn't take much coaxing. So I need suggestions as per decorations. Rodents of Unusual Size come to mind (although they would probably be usual size on the cake). The Pit of Dispair? Just a mask and sword. Help me out folks. Apparently I "have a habit of excercizing my skill and making it over complicated"
Comments:
<< Home
A six-fingered hand? A buttercup with a crown on it? An albino? A book with a rodent on it? Gosh, it really is hard to think of a representative icon! Good luck! :)
!F
!F
Thanks for all the ideas. Didn't end up decorating the cake afterall. Found out their shot and downtime was first thing in the morning and coupled with allergy concerns didn't want to take the chance. Darn peanuts and eggs have changed classroom events as we knew them. A baked cake is in the freezer waiting to be dressed up in the future.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

