Friday, July 07, 2006

Summer Vacation ...Indeed

Last Sunday we ran a few errands and stopped at Whole Foods to pick up a few provisions. I stopped at the end of the eisle to pick up some of the soy milk I have been using to make our homemade ice cream.


"Earth Shake is a delicious, healthy drink the whole family will enjoy. Kids are crazy about its amazing taste and cool design, while adults appreciate its nutritional value. Loaded with Omega- 3, Earth Shake also combines the benefits of soy and oats, making it an excellent healthy choice for your family! As it does contain the same amount of calcium and vitamin D as milk and no more sugar than an apple per serving, no wonder why everyone says it is deliciously healthy!"

Why the need for a commercial break? Well as I picked some up a carton or two, Elliot insisted we enter the draw sitting next to the display and I just got a phone call letting me know that he won a new bike!

Comments:
So then is the moral of the story to always listen to your son...

Dang if I couldn't get my mother to listen to me...
 
Wow a free bike AND a lifetime of personalized junk mail! Everybody wins! :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]