Thursday, June 22, 2006
Fiji Weejee Fawn
I had heard a few years ago that one of the spas at Disney World offered a "My First Pedicure" for guests 4-12 years of age who get a real 25 minute spa pedicure for $30. I didn't think I would even need to think of the idea for many, many years.
This afternoon while K was taking a nap I took the opportunity to pretty up my own toe nails. "Niagra Falls for OPI" (I love the names OPI gives to their colours) was painted on each nail with a nice shinny top coat. I was pretty pleased with myself although I think a real pedicure is in need, being sandal season and all.
C warned me that when K woke up she would probably notice right away (she tends to notice everything new) so I was ready for the
idea that she might want pretty toes too. And of course she did. She sat in her little rocking chair with her bowl of watermelon cubes, she snacked and I painted her teeny weeny toe nails with a very pale pink. Remarkable she sat very still.
I had to apprecciate how wonderful they looked when we took off her shoes in the evening and her feet we dusty, sandy and very dirty from the park. It must be so much fun to be a toddler.
This afternoon while K was taking a nap I took the opportunity to pretty up my own toe nails. "Niagra Falls for OPI" (I love the names OPI gives to their colours) was painted on each nail with a nice shinny top coat. I was pretty pleased with myself although I think a real pedicure is in need, being sandal season and all.
C warned me that when K woke up she would probably notice right away (she tends to notice everything new) so I was ready for the
idea that she might want pretty toes too. And of course she did. She sat in her little rocking chair with her bowl of watermelon cubes, she snacked and I painted her teeny weeny toe nails with a very pale pink. Remarkable she sat very still.I had to apprecciate how wonderful they looked when we took off her shoes in the evening and her feet we dusty, sandy and very dirty from the park. It must be so much fun to be a toddler.
Comments:
<< Home
Hey, you didn't mention why the name of the post, but I have to tell you that I bought "Fiji Weejee Fawn" a couple of years ago (how could I not?!) and it's still one of my favourite nail colours!
Hugs,
Fawn
Post a Comment
Hugs,
Fawn
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
