Monday, May 01, 2006

Crap

There is nothing like a warm spring day to make you think you are losing your mind. This as my thought process this morning as I left the dry cleaners en route to playgroup in the same mini mall.

"K doesn't smell too good... She already had a doozy of a messy one today...Did I get something on me while I rushed to changed herand get out the door?(checking myself out in the window of macs getting strange looks from an employee inside- all is clear) ...Hey, maybe its that field or the farms over there that stink. Spring has sprung!"

Fast forward two hours

"K doesn't smell too good...Should I go back in to playgroup and change her or wait and do it in two minutes when we get home?...Maybe popcorn is not so good for her digestive system... You don't actually stink at all, do you? Spring is in the air!"

Comments:
C needs to take you out more often...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]