Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Trip to the ROM

We took a trip to the ROM today and met up with Joy. I didn't think we would have a chance to see it all but we at least walked though all the exhibits in about three hours. Not sure how I feel about the museum. It was mostly artifacts and although that might sound obvious, there weren't many stories and things to tie the stuff together so there were a lot of clay pots, then a lot of bronze figures. We will have to go back when Dinosaur exhibit reopens but overall I wasn't too impressed with the place. I like the Museum of Civilization much better. K really enjoyed the Birds and Mammals and she liked the archeological dig in the Discovery Zone. She couldn't stay in there when the big kids came around because she wasn't at all thrilled with wearing the protective goggles and I guess the sand can easily be flicked up into eyes when little folks are trying to find dinosaur bones.

Comments:
When in ROM...do as the Romans do?
 
Speaka: That's an amusing museum muse you've exhibited for us!
 
exhibited... : )
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]