Friday, March 31, 2006

TGIF

E had a project due for school today. I can't say that he is the most organized at getting these things done but with all the at home projects and assignments that he has had this year, he is starting to get the idea of how it should be done. I usually help him out along the way and sometimes it feels like I am adding a little more than I want to so we decided that this project he would do from start to finish on his own. Of course I would take a look when it was all typed up and then help him to decide on some small changes. Wednesday night he finished typing things in, I would look at it during the day Thursday and after school he could add the finishing touches. When I read the novel study I realized he had completely missed the boat. He hadn't really answered the questions that were asked and he had gotten a little to familiar with the thesaurus so his ideas no longer made sense. Well he was up late last night and early this morning to get it in on time, but it is done.

I had a brainstrom last night. Parental Barware. Oversized cocktail glasses with sentiments like "Happy Day Before a Report is Due" or "Happy Toddler Decided To Wake Up Very Early This Morning and a Twenty Minute Nap Just Does Not Cut It". Do you think it would sell?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]