Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Oh Crumbs!
E will be twelve tomorrow. After he went to bed tonight I made cupcakes figuring I would put one in
his lunch box. The darn mini cup cakes wouldn't come out of the pan! So there I was, left with several tops and crumbly bottoms wondering if I could muster something together when it dawned on me I could salvage the tops to make him a teeny three layer chocolate cake pour un. It is packed in his lunch box and tied with a bow with a teeny birthday card and teeny present to be opened at lunch. Happy 12th birthday E!
his lunch box. The darn mini cup cakes wouldn't come out of the pan! So there I was, left with several tops and crumbly bottoms wondering if I could muster something together when it dawned on me I could salvage the tops to make him a teeny three layer chocolate cake pour un. It is packed in his lunch box and tied with a bow with a teeny birthday card and teeny present to be opened at lunch. Happy 12th birthday E!
Comments:
<< Home
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to E!!
Can always count on mum to envision crumbs as a delectable creation. That must have been a great lunchtime surprise!
Post a Comment
Can always count on mum to envision crumbs as a delectable creation. That must have been a great lunchtime surprise!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

