Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Blogging Mommies

We only get the paper on weekends now. I never seem to read it during the week but a weekend would not be complete without C asking me which section I want. I always ask for style first. I particularly like Leah MacLaren who writes a weekly lifestyles column in that section. Last weekend under her column was another interesting read about Mommy Bloggers and a shameless plug to get more people to read her own. Well now I am hooked! I got an newletter today from the Mom's in the City group that I took that tour with and it referenced that blog so I thought I would check it out. I also checked out a few of her links which led me to the website I will add later.

After the past week's shinnanigans I have been thinking that it is getting near time to move K into a big girl bed. Luckily her crib converts into a bed so all we have to do is look at mattresses. And good thing, because if only we had a few extra dollars, let's say $47,000(US) plus shipping, she could have had this bed!

Comments:
Even I want that bed!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]