Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Here Goes...
After some proding by C to set up one of these things, here it is!
Naming this thing seemed like an easy task. Fervor is the name I picked out long ago thinking if I ever got around to opening my own restaurant it would be a charming and apropiate name. It has since been used for a food magazine and it does't look like a restaurant will be happening in the near future, lets not waste a good thing.
ferĀ·vor
Pronunciation: 'f&r-v&r
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English fervour, from Middle French & Latin; Middle French ferveur, from Latin fervor, from fervEre
1 : intensity of feeling or expression
2 : intense heat
synonym: Passion
I look forward to sharing our somewhat issolated lives with our friends and the quirky comments that are bound to come from them.
Naming this thing seemed like an easy task. Fervor is the name I picked out long ago thinking if I ever got around to opening my own restaurant it would be a charming and apropiate name. It has since been used for a food magazine and it does't look like a restaurant will be happening in the near future, lets not waste a good thing.
ferĀ·vor
Pronunciation: 'f&r-v&r
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English fervour, from Middle French & Latin; Middle French ferveur, from Latin fervor, from fervEre
1 : intensity of feeling or expression
2 : intense heat
synonym: Passion
I look forward to sharing our somewhat issolated lives with our friends and the quirky comments that are bound to come from them.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

