Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Happy Valentine's Day Mommy
K wasn't feeling well yesturday. She got a fever in the late afternoon and Rather than being her usual playful self she would find a comfortable place no matter what room we were in and quietly lay herself down. I was expecting a long night and since she was tossing and turning so much in her own room we brought her into bed with us when we were ready to call it a night. The tossing a turning didn't stop but at least I felt better having her close by. I slept very lightly and a few strokes after midnight- Now Valentine's Day- K sat up put her arms out and said "Mommy?". I arranged the pillows a little better and no sooner did I pick her up for a cuddle was she sick all over me! Barely a spot on herself and nothing on the bedding, I was covered. Happy Valentines Day Mommy!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

