Monday, February 27, 2006

Doghouse

C has had a bad day. We were woken this morning by a phone call from the driver that was picking him up to bring him to the airport. In a record time of ten minutes C was showered, shaved, dressed and out the door - Good thing he had packed the night before! Well I guess he made his flight to Ottawa, had a busy day of meetings and then off on the train to Montreal. He is now sitting on the train on a conference call- no rest for the wicked- when he would have recieved this email from me "She says with daggers in her eyes... Where are my keys that you borrowed to go downtown on Saturday?"
I had been looking for my keys to go to the mailbox when I realized C was the last one to use them! Of course-and apparently according to a wise man, I am to blame for this- I have yet to get around to making a spare set of keys. I have a Culinary and Historical tour of St Lawrence Market tomorrow that I have been looking forward to for weeks. With no keys to drive the car of even lock the house, it looks like I may be missing the tour. The next one that I am interested in is in May. I am not sure whether to laugh or cry. Either way, rest assured, C won't hear the end of this for a long time. I am waiting to see if he is able to come up with some creative way of fixing this situation. Don't have my hopes up, but we'll see.

***Update!!!! As of 9:15pm my keys are on there way home! Seems company perks are finally benefiting me! C called the "My wife is going to file for divorce hotline" and it is all taken care of! Thank you Uncle E!

Comments:
What is the number to this hotline? C is not the only one who does silly things. : )
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]